Monday, May 24, 2010

i'd do it again if i could

Todaylist, 05/24/10
-well, since technically 12am was today: went with Blondie to the hookah bar on Colley. smoked something they called "sex", double entendres ensued. flirted with a Navy IT guy even after I found out he was Navy, and the Norfolk girl in me died a little. going back this weekend to see Mister Theo for the first time in about a year, which is exciting as hell.
-product knowledge class at Lynnhaven. positively riveting. however, I will say that learning about color-safe hair products kind of lit a fire under my ass to...
-...finally get around to dying my hair red! it looks every bit as amazing as I'd hoped. I've been meaning to do it for years, and I figure that now, when I'm buying myself a whole new life, is as good a time as any. I'm gonna go one shade lighter to see how it looks, and then I'm making it permanent. hoo. tee. hoo.

0 comments: